Here’s a handy list of the ten iPad apps I use in my law practice on a daily basis:
1. Dropbox – keep all your files in sync where ever you are. No more wondering which version of a document you have.
2. QucikOffice – create and edit Word and Excel documents on your iPad.
3. Notability – take notes in text or freehand, and sync them with Dropbox.
4. Keynote – Apple’s (far superior) version of PowerPoint.
5. Exhibit A – Non-linear trial presentation app that allows you to manipulate images and documents on screen.
6. LogMeIn – Remote desktop app. Forget to bring a particular document with you? Forget about it!
7. Good Reader – View and edit PDF documents. Good for depo outlines.
8. Form Tools – Create text boxes on PDF’s, such as a client intake sheet or medical release.
9. Print n Share – print wirelessly from your iPad.
10. Facebook – make new contacts, investigate opposing parties, and make sure your client is on the up and up.